Fast up, fast down, Pique is the versatile XC trail bike with an affinity for speed.
Gone are the days when you need to choose a bike based on whether you want to go fast uphill or fast downhill. Equal parts agile and tough, the Pique Advanced was built to go fast, climb at blistering paces, and inspires confident downhill ripping across technical cross-country terrain. With superb 120mm suspension and a low stand-over height, Pique balances you while moving around the bike during those tougher trail negotiations on rocky, rooty sections, and uphill ledges. The 27.5-inch wheel size ensures that bike handling is still nimble and playful, while maintaining the stable cornering and bump-reducing qualities of a larger wheel size.
- Advanced-grade composite mainframe with 120mm of smooth Maestro suspension is hand-crafted in-house to provide optimally tuned stiffness and compliance for female riders.
- RockShox Revelation RC Solo Air 130mm-travel fork with Boost thru-axle
- RockShox Deluxe RT trunnion mount rear shock
- 27.5-in Giant TRX 1 composite WheelSystem with Maxxis Forekaster tubeless tires
- Shimano SLX 1x11-speed componentry with Shimano SLX hydraulic disc brakes for precise braking and control in all terrain and variable weather conditions
- Boost 15x110 [F], 12X148 [R] hub spacing improves stiffness, trail handling, and tire clearance
- Advanced Forged Composite Technology is used to create a lightweight composite upper rocker arm that achieves impressive lateral stiffness and strength
- OverDrive steerer for precise steering, stiffness and control
- Designed using Liv’s 3F Design Philosophy to build bikes for women
- LivRight Sizing Philosophy for the perfect fit across all sizes
|Frame||Advanced-grade composite w/ALUXX SL rear, Advanced forged composite upper rocker, 120mm Maestro suspension|
|Fork||RockShox Revelation RC, Solo-Air, Boost, Maxle Lite, OverDrive, 130mm travel|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Deluxe RT, Trunnion mount|
Front: Boost 15 x 110mm
Rear: 12 x 148mm
|Rims/Wheels||Giant TRX 1 27.5 composite WheelSystem; 35mm wide, tubeless|
|Hubs||Giant TRX 1 27.5 composite WheelSystem; Pawl driver, Boost|
|Spokes||Giant TRX 1 27.5 composite WheelSystem; Dynamic Balanced Lacing, Sapim butted stainless steel|
|Tires||Maxxis Forekaster; Tubeless, 3C, EXO, 60 TPI, [F] 27.5x2.35, [R] 27.5x2.20|
|Bottom Bracket||Shimano, Press fit|
|Rear Derailleur||Shimano SLX|
|Cassette/Rear Cogs||Shimano SLX 11x46, 11-Speed|
|Handlebars||Giant Contact Trail, 31.8mm|
|Brake Levers||Shimano SLX|
|Brakes||Shimano SLX, hydraulic disc, 180mm|
|Saddle||Liv Contact Forward|
|Seat Post||Giant Contact Switch, dropper, 30.9mm|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Matte Dark Red/Blue / X-Small||04712878208780||80031813||41060|